Do you want to learn more about how Matula tea can help eradicate H. Pylori and how it can help with digestive health? I first became familiar with Matula Tea when I was looking for a treatment for H. Pylori and I tried various things to no avail. When I discovered it I was a bit skeptical, but it actually worked and my H. Pylori test results finally came back negative after over a year of trying so many other things!
What is Matula tea
Matula tea is made from the leaves of the Matula plant, which is native to Africa. The tea has traditionally been used as a folk remedy for various ailments.
Here are the ingredients in the tea formula that I used, according to the their website:
- Olive (Common name) – The Leaf of the plant are used
- Licorice (Common name) – The Root & Leaf of the plant are used
- Honeybush (Common name) – The Leaf of the plant are used
- Rooi Bos (Common name) – The Leaf of the plant are used
- Wild Guava (Common name) – The Fruit & Leaf of the plant are used
- African Water Berry (Common name) – The Leaf of the plant are used
- Wild Garlic (Common name) – The Root and Rhizome of the plant are used
Benefits of Matula tea
Some of the purported benefits include improved digestion, reduced inflammation, and enhanced immune function. More recent studies have shown that it may also be effective in killing certain types of cancer cells. While more research is needed to confirm these effects, it is generally considered safe and may offer some health benefits.
According to the Matula Tea website, Prolonged usage of Matula Tea has shown to be very beneficial to people who are suffering from Candida overgrowth in the intestines as well as effectively relieving symptoms associated with acid reflux (GERD).
It also helps eradicate H. Pylori with a 30-day course.
Matula Tea also:
- Regulates the production of stomach acids which promotes the healing of heartburn and reflux disease.
- Aids in rebuilding the protective mucus lining of the stomach.
- Promotes the healing of damaged tissues.
How to make it
Brewing a cup of Matula tea is easy: simply place a sachet in a cup with boiling water for 5-10 minutes. You can drink it hot or iced, and it can be enjoyed plain or with a bit of honey for sweetness.
it is best taken on an empty stomach. It is best to drink two cups per day – one in the morning on an empty stomach and one in the evening before bed.
Where to buy it
You can purchase Matula Tea directly from the manufacturer here. The company is located in South Africa, but they ship worldwide for a low fee.
Generally, it is Non Toxic – it is as safe as a normal cup of herbal tea. If you have any medical conditions, it is advisable to check with your doctor.
Whether you’re looking for a new herbal tea to try or you’re seeking an all-natural way to improve your health and digestion and get rid of H. Pylory, Matula tea is worth checking out.